The kinds of information we collect are:
- While using our service at Magicmind Technologies, we might ask you to provide us with a few personally identifiable information so that they can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We do use your personal data to contact you with marketing or promotion materials, newsletters, and other information that may be of interest or use to you. You may back out of receiving all or any of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in the emails we send or by contacting us.
We might also collect information regarding how the service is made available and used. This is called “Usage Data.” This Usage Data includes information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service website, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We do use and store information about your location, provided you give us permission to do so. This is called Location Data. We access this data to provide features of our services and to improve and improvise our service. You have the right to enable or disable location services when you use our service at any time through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
- Magicmind Technologies Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service
- To provide you with notifications about changes to our service
- To provide you customer support
- To provide you with customer support
- To gather a complete analysis so that we can improve our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with notifications of news, special offers, and other information about other goods, services, and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
The collected information, including your personal data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws might even differ from those under your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Magicmind Technologies Ltd may even be required to disclose your Personal Data if it is necessary to do so, by law or in a proper response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
- Magicmind Technologies Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good trust belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Magicmind Technologies Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible misdeeds in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. However, you must remember that no method of transmission via the Internet or any other method of electronic storage is totally secure. While we use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We at Magicmind Technologies do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can set a preference by changing settings in your web browser to inform the websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Magicmind Technologies may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service (Service Providers), provide the service on its behalf, perform Service-related functions, or assist in analyzing how the services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on behalf of our team and are bound not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Services.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google will use the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Services. That data is then shared with other Google services. Google might then use the collected data to improvise and personalize the ads in its own network advertising.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display ads network by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. The page is: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
For your web browser, Google suggests installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
- We have no control over and take no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
Our service does not adhere to anyone under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person who is under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with Personal Data, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. If we are aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without the process of verification of consent of parents, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]
- By mail: 1526 Loma Ave LongBeach, CA, 90804 (USA Office)
- By mail: Merlin Infinite DN-51, DN Block, 6th floor, Unit No:607, Sector V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091 (India Office)
- By Phone: +1-562-283-4869 (USA)
- By Phone: +91-99039-87999 (Kolkata, India)