Magicmind Technologies , will provide the Services to The Clients on the terms and conditions of this Service Agreement.
Terms & Conditions
Information Collection and Use
We collect various different types of information for the purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
- While using our service at Magicmind Technologies, we might ask you to provide us with a few personally identifiable information so that they can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We do use your Personal Data to contact you with marketing or promotion materials, or newsletter, and other information that may be of interest or use to you. You may back out of receiving all or any of these communications from us, by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in the emails we send or by contacting us.
We might also collect information regarding how the service is made available and used. This is called “Usage Data”. This Usage Data includes information such as your computer’s IP address, type of browser, browser version, the pages of our service website that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We do use and store information about your location, provided you give us permission to do so. This is called Location Data. We access this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and improvise our Service. You have the right to enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Magicmind Technologies Ltd may even be required to disclose your Personal Data if it is necessary to do so, by law or in a proper response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Magicmind Technologies Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good trust belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Magicmind Technologies Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible misdeeds in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but you must remember that no method of transmission via the Internet, or any other method of electronic storage is totally secure. While we engage to use commercially acceptable means in order to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.